Ronit Baranga is a contemporary Israeli artist who lives and works in Israel.
As a sculptor and installation artist, she creates figurative art on the border between living and still life, dealing with emotional states and relationships.
Her work has been displayed in museums and galleries around the world and is a part of many museum and private collections. Key exhibitions include Banksy’s group exhibition "Dismaland" and numerous solo and group exhibitions in New York, Istanbul, Taiwan, China, Germany, Tel-Aviv and Australia.
Baranga holds a B.A. in Psychology and Literature from Haifa University, studied Art History in Tel-Aviv University, and Fine Arts in Beit Berl College ('HaMidrasha'), Israel.
For more information:
1. September 2021 - The Puppet Theater
2. October 2020 - October Updates
3. November 2019 - November Updates
4. September 2018 - Exhibitions in September!!!
5. Apr 2018 - "Demons' Playground" - my solo exhibition in Booth Gallery, NYC
6. Aug 2017 - Solo Exhibition in Booth Gallery, NYC and more news
7. May 2017 - Invitation to my solo exhibition: "Mimosa Pudica" (Hebrew)
8. March 2017 - Studio updates: New exhibitions and Fresh Paint Contemporary Art Fair #9
9. January 2017 - "My Doubtfully Alive Vessels", Tel-Aviv Museum Lecture (Hebrew)
10. June 2016 - Updates from my studio
11. November 2015 - November updates - film, lecture, exhibition
12. September 2015 - Banksy, Dismaland and I - Ronit Baranga Newsletter, Sep. 2015